- Sales & Business Development
- P.R. China - Shanghai
The company is currently looking for a Sales Director to accompany the growth of the Business Activity in China.
Reporting to: China General Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
MISSIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- According to the company's strategy and sales plan, formulate the corresponding sales strategy, and ensure effective implementation.
- Lead the team to achieve the sales target and be responsible for the team members' training, performance appraisal, and supervision.
- Set sales targets, models, strategies, and budgets; ensure team members clearly define work progress and personal goals; and establish and improve team management systems.
- Pay attention to market trends, grasp industry information, and develop, maintain, and coordinate various business partnerships.
- Familiar with advertising media marketing model, understanding the market and customer needs, with excellent customer management capabilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- Know the Chinese market very well.
- Bachelor's or master's Degree in marketing, sales, or business management.
- 5~10 years of sales management experience.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Excellent strategic interpretation, communication and coordination skills, business negotiation skills, and teamwork.
- Work passionately, be able to work under great pressure, and fast-paced working environment.
INFORMATION & APPLICATION
- If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com
- , candidates/jobs page, and post your resume on the “Sales Director” job offer.
- Or please feel free to get in touch via email@example.com
- Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month of application.