- China - Shenzhen
Chief Marketing Officer
Our client has experienced 23 years of steady and sustainable development and has now grown into a globally integrated service provider that gathers numerous internationally famous products, covering hotels and beauty salons.
The existing subsidiaries of the group own less than 20 high-end International brands and operate through multiple channels such as retail, new retail, and e-commerce; our client provides top-notch international products and services to hundreds of millions of consumers and enjoys a good reputation in China's beauty and skincare industry.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a CMO.
Number of employees to be managed: 16
Reporting to: General Manager, Chairman
Job Location: Shenzhen
MISSIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be fully responsible for formulating the company's market Marketing strategy and regularly combing the brand positioning (market segmentation, target market, market positioning).
- Analyze the market planning and marketing activities of competitors and respond quickly to make countermeasures.
- Based on customer feedback, market development trends, and other information, guide the operations and product departments to develop products and operational plans that meet market demand.
Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Develop and manage Marketing channels.
- Be fully responsible for developing brand marketing strategies, expanding brand voice, and performance conversion.
- Participate in formulating marketing strategies, Marketing plans, and marketing activities for online and offline channels, and supervise the implementation.
- Monitor and analyze marketing effectiveness, adjust and improve marketing promotion strategies, and be responsible for the return on investment.
- Organize the formulation of annual, quarterly, and monthly marketing investment budgets and comprehensively control and review them.
- Track and control marketing budgets to improve the input-output ratio.
- Conduct personnel management and training for existing teams to ensure that team members are in sync with the company's latest strategies and plans.
- The assessment and performance tracking of team members effectively motivate and improve the quality of teamwork.
PROCESS & INTERACTIONS
- Report to the Chairman and CEO
- Coordinate work with different departments, such as sales, product development, finance, etc.
- Internal marketing team
- Overseas cooperative brand marketing team
- Marketing agencies, media platforms, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Bachelor's degree or above, major in Market Management, Marketing, Business Administration, or related fields.
- He/she has worked in the consumer goods ToB industry and retail industry, with the cosmetics industry being an advantage;
- More than 10 years of work experience, with at least 5 years of marketing management experience.
- With a deep theoretical foundation and rich operational experience in brand marketing.
- Possess excellent leadership skills, market insight, judgment and decision-making abilities.
- With an excellent Interpersonal communication ability and negotiation ability.
- Good English writing, speaking, and reading skills.
INFORMATION & APPLICATION
- If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “CMO” job offer.
- Or please feel free to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month of application.