- PR China - Shanghai
Our client is a European company specialized in accommodations and food handling areas for passenger ships and offshore vessels.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Designer Catering System.
Report to: Shanghai Design Manager and Engineering Manager
- Make the drawings in conformance with the contract and with the standards of the profession
- Develop detailed views regarding specific parts or components
- Create the material lists with complete technical data
- Assure a high quality standard in all produced documents
- Evaluate and inform the contract manager about any modification that could impact the cost
- Check drawings coming from Shipyard or sub-contractors and propose relevant corrective actions
- File technical information related to the contract according to ISO process
- Respect ISO standards and participate to continuous improvement of the Quality
- Contribute to develop efficient tools and to the improvement of working methods
- Maintain efficient and courteous relationship with other Departments and is permanently concerned by taking their needs and constraints
- BA in Technical Design or Product Design
- Good execution of mechanical drawings
- Proficient in Autocad in English
- Good understanding of technical issues
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel)
- Native Mandarin speaker
- Fluent in English (written/spoken)
- Open minded and at ease working in a multicultural environment.
- Knowledge of special machines/custom equipment, (stainless) steel usage preferred
- Familiar with equipment used in handling "liquids"
- Good communication skills
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 30 days upon application