- General Management
- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is an international group specialised in consuting services for groups in need of international market entry, business development and investment solutions.
With 13 worldwide branches and a network of over 80 partners, this group services their clients golbally for some of their most complex export operations, whether this is through sales development, creation of a subsidiary, or acquisition.
For this client, Talent Fishers is searching for a China Managing Director to run and develop the Shanghai office:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Greater China as a profir center general manager (minimum 10 staff), ideally in business, accounting, M&A, Private Equity, staffing or legal services.
- Autonomous in the daily managemet of the operation, teams and business development but used, however, in cooperating in an international network's environment and reporting and communication standards
- Strong leadership skills with entrepreneurial mindset and willing to develop the branch and services in coordination with the group's strategy and the Asia Managing Partner.
- Flexible in terms of time and travelling as the position involves client and partners meetings, diners and regional trips.
- Business academic background, ideally with Finance specialisation
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese, English and French)