- Sales & Marketing
- P.R. China - Suzhou
Our client is European group specialized in designing and manufacturing high-quality monitoring and automation solutions for its world leading clients in various industries including Oil & Gas, Energy and maritime industries.
Reporting to: General Manager
Location: Suzhou, P.R. China
- Lead the sales activities of the company in China
- Develop new customers and maximize sales opportunities from the current customers
- Develop or strengthen business volume with the company's European clients portfolio
- Act as a liaison between customers and company in communicating new product requirements and management for proper guidance and direction
- Interface with customers and headquarters s in Europe to develop customized solutions for clients
- Provide management with oral and written reports on customer needs and interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- Follow projects and deliver the highest level of services to clients throughout the sales cycle
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial automation
- Self-organized and demonstrated sales skills
- Require the ability to open new business in China and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Minimum 8 years experience in a sales role
- Technical understanding of the products and excellent knowledge of the industrial automation market in China
- High level of independence, able to build up a strong relationship with buyers and decision makers
- Excellent communication skills in both Mandarin and English
Suitable applicants will be contacted within one month upon application.